In Microsoft Office 365 Dedicated, you receive the following script error when you access the Proofpoint folder in Microsoft Outlook 2010:
Collapse this imageExpand this image
The cause is being investigated.
Remove any RSS Feeds subscriptions in Outlook 2010. Then, restart the client. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click the File tab, and then under Help, click Options.
- Click Advanced.
- Under RSS Feeds, make sure that Synchronize RSS Feeds to the Common Feed List (CFL) in Windows is not selected. Then, click OK.
- In the Outlook Navigation Pane, locate the RSS Feeds folder. Delete any subfolders in the RSS Feeds folder.
- Restart Outlook.
- Click the Proofpoint Archive folder to make sure that no script errors occur.
Article ID: 2627703 - Last Review: March 5, 2013 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Business Productivity Online Dedicated
- Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite Federal
- Microsoft Outlook 2010