Inaccurate warning message during an instant message conversation in Lync 2010
Consider the following scenario:
- User A and user B are Microsoft Lync 2010 users. The users are enabled to use Enterprise Voice.
- User A and user B start an instant message conversation.
- User A and user B start a video call in the conversation.
- User A does not use the keyboard and mouse for several minutes.
In this scenario, user B receives a warning message that states user A is using a device that cannot receive IMs.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010: November 2011
Article ID: 2629910 - Last Review: 11/19/2011 02:15:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Lync 2010
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbfix kbexpertisebeginner KB2629910