The client-side package of Update Rollup 2 for Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials, for Windows Home Server 2011, and for Windows Storage Server 2008 R2 Essentials is available
- Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials
- Windows Home Server 2011
- Windows Storage Server 2008 R2 Essentials
How to obtain this updateThe client-side package for this update rollup is included in the server-side packages that are described in the "More information" section. You do not have to download the client-side package from the Windows Update website separately.
The client-side package is automatically and silently installed after you download the server-side package.
PrerequisitesTo apply this update rollup, you must be running one of the following operating systems:
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2)
- Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3)
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2)
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Registry informationTo apply the update in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace a previously released update.
Removal informationTo remove this update, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel.
Article ID: 2630445 - Last Review: 02/14/2012 19:12:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced kbinfo atdownload KB2630445