A journal report is not sent to a journaling mailbox when you use journaling rules on distribution groups in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- You have two distribution groups in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 environment. For example, you have distribution group A and distribution group B.
- Distribution group B is a member of distribution group A.
- You configure a journal rule to journal messages for distribution group A.
- You grant a distribution group B user Send As permission.
- The user sets the From Address to distribution group B, and then sends an email message.
Add-ADPermission cmdlet, visit the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 2630967 - Last Review: 02/13/2012 19:18:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced KB2630967