"Access Denied" error, or user is repeatedly prompted for credentials when trying to connect to Office 365 by using a rich client application
- Users are repeatedly prompted to enter their credentials.
- Users receive the following error message:Access Denied
- Open a web browser, browse to the Office 365 portal (https://portal.office.com), and then sign in by using the user's expired credentials.
- When you're prompted, enter a new Office 365 password for the user. Make sure that the password meets the criteria for Office 365.
Article ID: 2630976 - Last Review: 10/27/2014 10:03:00 - Revision: 31.0
- o365 o365e o365p o365022013 o365m o365a KB2630976