FIX: Send Ports that use the HostApps adapter are suspended when new messages are submitted in Host Integration Server 2009
- You use Microsoft BizTalk Server Adapter for Host Systems 2.0 in Microsoft Host Integration Server 2009.
- You configure Send Ports to use the BizTalk Adapter for Host Applications (HostApps).
- You do not configure the HostApps adapter to use the TI Remote Environment Type property of <Any host type>. Instead, you configure the property to use one of the following:
- TRM Link
- IMS Connect
- SNA Link
A message sent to adapter "HostApps" on send port "port_name" with URI "TI/RE_Type/<Default RE>" is suspended.
Error details: Message with ProgID = 'progid' has RE Type = RE_Type which not supported by this Endpoint; moving it to next transport
For more information about how to obtain the cumulative update package, click the following article number to go to the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Delete the existing Remote Environments (REs) in the TI Manager MMC snap-in.
- Re-create the Remote Environments in the TI Manager MMC snap-in.
- Delete the Send Ports that use the HostApps adapter.
- Re-create the Send Ports that use the HostApps adapter.
Article ID: 2644207 - Last Review: 12/19/2012 00:51:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew kbbug KB2644207