Midi File Playback Function Does Not Work Correctly
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
The playback function of Midi files does not work correctly when one of the following occurs:
- When you cycle the power of your Universal Serial Bus (USB) speakers during Midi playback.
- When you first unplug and then plug in the USB port speakers while playing a Midi file.
The preferred Midi playback device is lost after performing these actions.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Sounds and Multimedia.
- Click the Audio tab.
- In the drop-down box, select the Midi device.
Article ID: 264523 - Last Review: 06/19/2014 07:59:00 - Revision: 3.0
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbprb KB264523