The playback function of Midi files does not work correctly when one of the following occurs:
- When you cycle the power of your Universal Serial Bus (USB) speakers during Midi playback.
- When you first unplug and then plug in the USB port speakers while playing a Midi file.
The preferred Midi playback device is lost after performing these actions.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Sounds and Multimedia.
- Click the Audio tab.
- In the drop-down box, select the Midi device.
Article ID: 264523 - Last Review: June 19, 2014 - Revision: 3.0
|kbnosurvey kbarchive kbprb KB264523|