This article describes the cumulative update for Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2, Unified Communications Managed API 2.0 Core Redist 64-bit that is dated January 2012.
Update package information
Microsoft Download Center
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:Download the Ucmaredist.msp package now.
Release Date: January 2012
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
How to obtain Microsoft support files from online services
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
There are no prerequisites for installing this update package.
You may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Hotfix replacement information
This cumulative update replaces cumulative update 2501720.
Description of the cumulative update for Office Communications Server 2007 R2, Unified Communications Managed API 2.0 Core Redist 64-bit: March, 2011
To use one of the update packages in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Update package installation information
To install this cumulative update, install the UcmaRedist.msp package on the following server roles:
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 – Standard Edition Server
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 – Enterprise Edition Consolidated
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 – Enterprise Edition Distributed – Front-end
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 – Enterprise Edition Distributed – Web Conferencing MCU
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 – Enterprise Edition Distributed – Audio Video Conferencing MCU
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 – Enterprise Edition Distributed – Application Sharing MCU
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 – Enterprise Edition Distributed – Web Components Server
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 – Edge Server
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 – Mediation Server
- Office Communications Server 2007 R2 – Communicator Web Access
When you apply this cumulative update on servers that are running Windows Server 2008 and have the User Account Control (UAC) enabled, make sure that you start the installation of the cumulative update (.msp) by using the elevated Command Prompt. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, and then right-click Command Prompt.
- Click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- At the command prompt, start the cumulative update (.msp).
To remove this cumulative update, use the Add or Remove Programs
item in Control Panel.
Sometimes, when you try to uninstall this cumulative update, you are prompted for the source CD. If this behavior occurs, insert the source CD, or provide the path where the source files can be found.
This update may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This update contains only the files that you must have to resolve the issues that are listed in this article.
After the update is installed, the global version of this update has the file attributes, or a later version of the file attributes, that are listed in the following table:
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
|File_default.tmx||Not Applicable||437,567||11-Jan-12||8:12||Not Applicable|
|File_ocs_ucmaruntime.de_de.rtf||Not Applicable||10,010||11-Jan-12||8:12||Not Applicable|
|File_ocs_ucmaruntime.en_us.rtf||Not Applicable||9,610||11-Jan-12||8:12||Not Applicable|
|File_ocs_ucmaruntime.es_es.rtf||Not Applicable||9,189||11-Jan-12||8:12||Not Applicable|
|File_ocs_ucmaruntime.fr_fr.rtf||Not Applicable||8,627||11-Jan-12||8:12||Not Applicable|
|File_ocs_ucmaruntime.it_it.rtf||Not Applicable||9,109||11-Jan-12||8:12||Not Applicable|
|File_ocs_ucmaruntime.ja_jp.rtf||Not Applicable||23,658||11-Jan-12||8:12||Not Applicable|
|File_ocs_ucmaruntime.ko_kr.rtf||Not Applicable||34,006||11-Jan-12||8:12||Not Applicable|
|File_ocs_ucmaruntime.pt_br.rtf||Not Applicable||8,148||11-Jan-12||8:12||Not Applicable|
|File_ocs_ucmaruntime.zh_cn.rtf||Not Applicable||15,741||11-Jan-12||8:12||Not Applicable|
|File_ocs_ucmaruntime.zh_tw.rtf||Not Applicable||16,290||11-Jan-12||8:12||Not Applicable|
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
For more information about the latest updates for Communications Server 2007 R2, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Updates for Communications Server 2007 R2