Office applications are slow to display newly inserted graphics
Fix it for me
To fix this problem automatically, click the Fix it button or link. Then click Run in the File Download dialog box, and follow the steps in the Fix it wizard.
- This wizard may be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you are not on the computer that has the problem, save the Fix it solution to a flash drive or a CD and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
Then, go to the "Did this fix the problem?" section.
Let me fix it myselfTo avoid frequently restarting the computer, we can make a small modification to the Windows Registry to assist in freeing system resources occupied by library (*.dll) files when a program is closed:
- Go to the Start Menu and run REGEDIT.exe (Registry Editor)
- For 32-bit operating systems, navigate to:
For 64-bit operating systems, navigate to:
- In the right pane, right-click and point to New and then select DWORD (32-bit) Value
- Change the Value name to AlwaysUnloadDLL and then press Enter.
- Double-click the AlwaysUnloadDLL item, change the Value Data to 1 and then click Ok to save.
Did this fix the problem?
- Check whether the problem is fixed. If the problem is fixed, you are finished with this section. If the problem is not fixed, you can contact support.
- We would appreciate your feedback. To provide feedback or to report any issues with this solution, please leave a comment on the "Fix it for me" blog or send us an email message.
Article ID: 2649183 - Last Review: 09/03/2013 06:51:00 - Revision: 4.0
- kbfixme kbmsifixme KB2649183