PRB: eVB: Scrollbars Appear Incorrectly in Run Mode
This article was previously published under Q265746
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you place a small horizontal or vertical scrollbar on a form, the scrollbar appears blank or without arrows, depending on the size of the control.
This behavior is by design.
This behavior occurs because of the way that Windows CE handles the painting of the control.
Steps to Reproduce Behavior
- Create a new HPC Pro or Pocket PC project in eMbedded Visual Basic. Form1 is created by default.
- Add a vertical scrollbar to Form1.
- Add the following code to Form1:
Private Sub Form_Load() VScroll1.Height = 450End Sub
- Press the F5 key to run the project in emulation. Notice that no arrows appear in the scrollbar.
- Change the code provided in Step 3 to read:
Private Sub Form_Load() VScroll1.Height = 250End Sub
- Press the F5 key to run the project. Notice that in the HPC Pro project you get a white rectangle, while in the Pocket PC project no scrollbar appears on the form.
wce evb scroll bar scroll-bar
Article ID: 265746 - Last Review: 12/29/2014 14:10:18 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft eMbedded Visual Basic 3.0
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbprb KB265746