MS12-026: Vulnerabilities in Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) could allow information disclosure: April 10, 2012
How to obtain help and support for this security updateHelp installing updates:Support for Microsoft Update
Security solutions for IT professionals:TechNet Security Troubleshooting and Support
Help protect your computer that is running Windows from viruses and malware:Virus Solution and Security Center
Local support according to your country:International Support
Known issues and additional information about this security updateThe following articles contain additional information about this security update as it relates to individual product versions. The articles may contain known issue information. If this is the case, the known issue is listed below each article link.
- 2649261 MS12-026: Description of the security update for Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010 Service Pack 1: April 10, 2012Known issues in security update 2649261:
- After you install this security update on a server that is running Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010, you may be redirected to an error page instead of to the Outlook Web Access application.
- After you install this security update, you may receive a "Windows Installer" error message when you try to install update 2585140.
- 2649262 MS12-026: Description of the security update for Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010 Service Pack 1 Update 1: April 10, 2012Known issues in security update 2649262:
- This security update is listed under Installed Updates in the Programs and Features item in Control Panel as "Hotfix for Microsoft Forefront UAG 2010 SP1 (KB2649262)." There is no mention that this is a security update. Security updates are otherwise typically listed as "Security Update for xxxxx."
AcknowledgementsWe would like to thank Kai Wilke (ITaCS GmbH) for helping us to identify the issues that are addressed in this update.
Article ID: 2663860 - Last Review: 01/11/2013 01:21:00 - Revision: 6.0
- atdownload kbbug kbexpertiseinter kbfix kbsecbulletin kbsecurity kbsecvulnerability KB2663860