"Microsoft Word has stopped working" error when you open or close a file in Word 2007 or Word 2010 [Step by Step]
The "Microsoft Word has stopped working" error occurs when you open or close a file in Word 2007 or Word 2010 and the file is not open or closed properly.
The problem is caused by the Send to Bluetooth add-in impact.
You can solve the problem by turning off the Send to Bluetooth
add-in in the following way:
- Please execute a Word 2007 or Word 2010 (Word 2010 is executed as an example of this article).
- Click [File] and [Options] in order.
- Click [Add-ins], [COM Add-ins] and [Go] in order in the Word Options screen.
- Uncheck the [Send to Bluetooth] check box and click [OK] in the COM add-ins screen.
- Execute a word file to check if the problem is resolved.
The Microsoft Support site listens attentively to your own opinions. Please send us your valuable comments and feedback to the link below.
Warning: This article has been translated automatically
Article ID: 2665301 - Last Review: 02/07/2013 08:30:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft Office Word 2007
- kbstepbystep kbtshoot kbmt KB2665301 KbMten