A customized Lync 2010 Help URL does not work in Lync 2010
Consider the following scenario:
- You set the CustomizedHelpUrl and EnableEnterpriseCustomizedHelp parameters to configure a client policy to customize the Lync 2010 Help Menu in a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 environment.
- You apply the client policy to the users in the environment.
- The update that is mentioned in Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article 2514982 is applied to a computer that Lync 2010 runs on.
- A user signs in to Lync 2010.
- The user clicks Lync Help F1 under Help.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
2670326 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010: February 2012
For more information about how to set a client policy, visit the following Microsoft website:
2514982 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010: November 2011
Article ID: 2666338 - Last Review: 03/01/2012 23:11:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Lync 2010
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB2666338