How to troubleshoot Hyper-V issues in Windows Server 2008 R2
The "Hyper-V - Windows Server2008 R2" troubleshooter collects information that can help you to troubleshoot Windows Hyper-V issues. This troubleshooter is integrated with Microsoft's Fix it Center Pro service. This service can perform an automated diagnostic analysis to determine solutions for known problems.
To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:
- Visit the Microsoft Fix it Center Pro portal.
- If you are prompted, sign in by using your Windows Live ID.
- In the Analysis packages list, click Hyper-V - Windows Server 2008 R2.
- In the Create Analysis Session window, type a descriptive name for the session, and then click Save.
Note You will use the name that you enter to view the analysis results later.
- Follow the instructions to download and run the analysis package.
- To view the analysis results, open the Fix it Center Pro - Analysis webpage.
- Click the Analysis Session name that you created in step 4 to view possible solutions.
For more information about Fix it Center Pro, please see:
Article ID: 2671792 - Last Review: 02/24/2012 21:03:00 - Revision: 3.0
Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008
- kbsurveynew KB2671792