How to diagnose Lync 2010 and Communicator 2007 R2 issues
The "Lync 2010 and Communicator 2007 R2 Basic Diagnostics Package" collects log files, machine configuration, and group policies that are associated with Lync 2010 or with Communicator 2007 R2 client. This troubleshooter is integrated with the Microsoft Fix it Center Pro service. This service can perform automated diagnostic analysis to identify solutions.
To run this troubleshooter, follow these steps:
- Visit the Microsoft Fix it Center Pro portal.
- If you are prompted, sign in by using your Windows Live ID.
- In the Analysis packages list, click Lync 2010 and Communicator 2007 R2 Basic Diagnostics Package.
- In the Create Analysis Session window, type a descriptive name for the session, and then click Save.
Note You will use the name that you enter to view the analysis results later.
- Follow the instructions to download and run the analysis package.
- To view the analysis results, open the Fix it Center Pro - Analysis webpage.
- Click the Analysis Session name that you created in step 4 to view possible solutions.
For more information about Fix it Center Pro, please see:
Article ID: 2671855 - Last Review: 02/24/2012 23:52:00 - Revision: 4.0
Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft Lync 2010 Attendant, Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2
- kbsurveynew KB2671855