The ABSConfig.exe tool does not save the most recent changes in Lync Server 2010
Consider the following scenario:
- You install the cumulative update for Microsoft Lync Server 2010 that was released in July, 2011 in a Lync Server 2010 environment.
- You start the Address Book Service Configuration (ABSConfig.exe) tool and change certain settings.
- You restart the tool.
In this scenario, the ABSConfig.exe tool does not save the changes that you made.
This issue occurs because the ABSConfig.exe tool cannot read the configuration data from the most recent time that you made changes.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010 Resource Kit: May 2012
Article ID: 2672934 - Last Review: 05/09/2012 06:55:00 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Enterprise Edition
- kbqfe kbfix kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew KB2672934