The user-agent information about an Exchange ActiveSync device is not updated in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- You access a mailbox in an Exchange Server 2010 environment by using an Exchange ActiveSync device to connect to a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Client Access server.
- You make some changes that change the user-agent information about the device. For example, you update the operating system version on the device.
- The administrator runs the Get-ActiveSyncDeviceStatistics cmdlet to retrieve the device statistics.
The Troubleshoot ActiveSync with Exchange Server guided walkthrough helps troubleshoot the following issues:
- Unable to create a profile on the device
- Unable to connect to the server
- Mail issues
- Calendaring issues
- Delays on device/CAS performance
Article ID: 2678361 - Last Review: 02/18/2014 06:50:00 - Revision: 3.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB2678361