How to use sound sets in Entourage for Mac
This article was previously published under Q268342
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
This article describes how to configure custom sounds in Microsoft Entourage.
Sounds are configured in Entourage to alert you when specific events occur. The following events have sounds that you can configure:
- New Mail
- Sent Mail
- Mail error
- No Mail
Follow these steps to change the current sound in Entourage 2004:
- On the Entourage menu, click Preferences.
- In the Preferences window, click Notification under General Preferences.
- In the Sounds group box, click Default, or click Random, or click Microsoft Sound Set in the Sound set list.
- Click OK.
To preview a sound, click the corresponding speaker icon. To disable a sound for a particular event, click to remove the corresponding check box.
Article ID: 268342 - Last Review: 02/28/2014 04:19:42 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac
- Microsoft Entourage 2001 for Mac Special Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive dftsdahomeportal kbhowto KB268342