How to Edit CD Information in Windows Media Player
This article was previously published under Q268502
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
Windows Media Player obtains information about music CDs from information databases on the Internet.
You can edit the contents of the CD information with either the CD Audio or the Media Library features of Windows Media Player.
To edit CD information:
- Click either CD Audio or Media Library.
- Right-click the information you want to edit, and then click Edit.
- Press ENTER to add your changes to the Media Library.
You can also press TAB to move from column to column. Select multiple items and then right-click to access a shortcut menu for the Edit Selection function.
Article ID: 268502 - Last Review: 02/28/2014 04:19:44 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Windows Media Player 7.0
- Microsoft Windows Media Player 7.1
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbhowto kbenv KB268502