How to print the Outline View in PowerPoint
This article discusses how to print the Outline View in PowerPoint 2010.
Follow these steps to print the Outline view in PowerPoint 2010:
- Open the presentation that you want to print.
- On the View tab, in the Presentation Views group, click Normal.
- In the pane that contains the Outline and Slides tabs, click the Outline tab.
- Click File > Print, and then click the second option under Settings and select Outline.
- To specify the page orientation, select Landscape Orientation or Portrait Orientation under Settings.
- Click Print.
If the information in this knowledge base article did not help resolve your issue in PowerPoint 2010, select one of the following options:
Article ID: 2692447 - Last Review: 10/18/2012 16:47:00 - Revision: 6.0
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010