Flight: Performance and graphics issues
Performance and graphics issues in Flight can occur for the following reasons:
- System hardware that does not match the game’s requirements
- Obsolete hardware drivers
- Incorrect graphics settings
Use the following procedures to troubleshoot performance and graphic issues in Flight:
- Make sure that your system meets the minimum requirements for the game. For more information, go to Microsoft Flight on Xbox LIVE and then click Overview.
- Download and install the latest drivers for your video and sound hardware and all available Windows updates and service packs.
- If your system just meets the minimum requirements or you are encountering performance issues or instability, select the lowest graphics settings in the game:
In Flight, select Graphics on the Options menu.
- Make sure Full Screen and Vertical Sync are selected.
- Make sure Overall Graphics Settings is set to Low.
Note If your system performs correctly with these settings, you can gradually adjust these options to find a balance between performance and visual quality.
Article ID: 2692493 - Last Review: 11/12/2012 18:01:00 - Revision: 2.0
- kbxbox360americasportal kbxbox360europeportal kbxbox360japanportal kbxbox360pacrimportal kbexpertisebeginner kbsurveynew kbpubtypekc KB2692493