Skype 5.9 for Windows Update on June 12, 2012
If you are a Small Business customer, find additional troubleshooting and learning resources at the Support for Small Business site.
- Voice and video calling your Facebook friends from Skype
- Taking video snapshots during your video calls with a hotkey
- Microsoft Bing Bar included as part of the install package
How can I install Skype 5.9 for Windows?Follow these steps to install Skype 5.9 for Windows:
- Download the latest version from the Skype web site. The light install file is 922 KB in size. You can also download the full install file, which is 23.7 MB in size.
- Click Save File to save the Skype setup file.
- Click the Skype setup file in the Downloads window.
- Follow the steps in the setup wizard to complete the installation.
- Open Skype and sign in by entering your Skype Name and password.
- In the menu bar, select Help > Check for Updates.
- After checking the version, click Download, then click Upgrade.
Article ID: 2692954 - Last Review: 04/15/2013 05:13:00 - Revision: 2.1
- kbsmbportal KB2692954