FIX: The "sign out" button and the "user presence" drop-down menu are not visible in Outlook Web Access 2010 when it is published to a Unified Access Gateway 2010 portal
Consider the following scenario:
- You publish Microsoft Outlook Web Access 2010 to a Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) 2010 portal.
- You click to select the Apply an Outlook Web Access look and feel check box when you configure the trunk settings for the Forefront UAG user interaction pages.
- You apply the Forefront UAG configuration.
In this scenario, when a user accesses Outlook Web Access by using the Forefront UAG portal, the sign out
button and the users presence
drop-down menu are not visible.
This problem occurs because the sign out button and the users presence drop-down menu are rendered off-screen to the far right side.
To resolve this problem, install the service pack that is described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
Description of Service Pack 2 for Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010
To work around this problem, expand the Outlook Web Access window on the right side to display the sign out button and the users presence drop-down menu.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about how to publish the Outlook Web Access Exchange service on a Forefront Unified Access Gateway portal, visit the following Microsoft TechNet website:
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
Article ID: 2697564 - Last Review: 12/07/2012 08:53:00 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010 Service Pack 1
- kbqfe kbfix kbexpertiseinter kbbug kbsurveynew KB2697564