"Sorry I can't seem to connect you to your meeting right now" error when users try to join a Lync 2010 online meeting by using PSTN telephones
Consider the following scenario:
- The Lync dial-in conferencing feature is deployed in a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 environment.
- The hotfixes for Lync Server 2010 that were released in March 2012 are installed.
- You create a dial-in conference.
- Several users dial the access number and then input the conference ID to connect to the conference. The users call into the conference by using PSTN telephones.
Sorry I can't seem to connect you to your meeting right now. Try your call again later. Goodbye.
This issue occurs because a race condition causes Lync Server 2010 Front-end server to respond with an invalid variable to a request from Lync Server 2010 Conferencing Attendant. Therefore, the Lync 2010 Conferencing Attendant cannot transfer the call to the conference.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative updates:
2701655 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010, Unified Communications Managed API 3.0 Runtime: June 2012
2701659 Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010, Conferencing Attendant: June 2012
To work around this issue, restart the Lync Server 2010 Conferencing Attendant service.
For more information about dial-in conferencing in Lync Server 2010, go to the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 2703323 - Last Review: 09/03/2013 03:27:00 - Revision: 4.0
Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Standard Edition, Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Enterprise Edition
- kbqfe kbsurveynew kbfix kbexpertiseinter kbseo KB2703323