PPT2000: PowerPoint Quits Unexpectedly or Stops Responding When You Run Slide Show
This article was previously published under Q270691
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
PowerPoint may quit unexpectedly or stop responding during a slide show.
This problem occurs when you do one of the following:
- Run a slide show that contains an endless loop.
- Run a slide show that advances automatically after zero seconds.
- Stop a slide show (such as by pressing ESC) before PowerPoint finishes a drawing.
To resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for Microsoft Office 2000. For additional information, click the following article number to view the article in theMicrosoft Knowledge Base:
OFF2000: How to Obtain the Latest Office 2000 Service Pack
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article. This problem was first corrected in Microsoft Office 2000 Service Pack 2.
powerpoint2000 powerpoint2k ppt2000 ppt2k crash hang slideshow crashes hangs
Article ID: 270691 - Last Review: 10/21/2013 00:21:00 - Revision: 2.1
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbqfe kbhotfixserver kbbug kbfix kboffice2000presp2fix kboffice2000sp2fix KB270691