How to Enable Image Preview to Display Pictures in a Folder
This article was written about products for which Microsoft no longer offers support. Therefore, this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
This article describes how to enable Image Preview to display pictures in a folder.
Before you can use Image Preview, you must first enable Web view. To enable Web view:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- On the Tools menu, click Folder Options, and then click Enable Web content in folders.
- Click OK.
After you enable Web view, follow these steps to use Image Preview:
- Double-click My Computer, and then locate the folder that you want.
- On the View menu, click Customize This Folder to start the Customize This Folder Wizard.
NOTE: If this option is unavailable in a particular folder, the folder cannot be customized in this fashion. For example, you cannot customize the Windows folder and the Program Files folder in this way.
- Click Next.
- Click Choose or edit an HTML template for this folder, and then click Next.
- Click Image Preview in the list of templates, and then click Next.
- Click Finish.
Article ID: 271627 - Last Review: 06/19/2014 08:47:00 - Revision: 2.0