XADM: How to Create an Organizational Forms Library in Exchange 2000
This article was previously published under Q271816
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
This article demonstrates how to create an Organizational Forms Library in Exchange 2000 Server.
To create an Organizational Forms Library in Exchange 2000, follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to Programs, click Exchange, and then click System Manager.
- Click to expand Administrative Groups.
- Click to expand Folders.
- Click Public Folders.
- On the System Manager toolbar, click Action.
- Click to select View System Folders.
- In the console tree, right-click EForms Registry.
- Click New, and then click organization form.
- In the Name box, type the name of the folder.
- Under Eforms language, click to select the appropriate language.
To create copies of the Organizational Forms Library on other servers, click the Replication
tab, and then type the name of server that you want to carry the copy of the Organizational Forms Library.NOTE
: An Organizational Forms Library is a special type of public folder that is listed only with system folders. You can have only one Organizational Forms Library for each language per organization.
To set storage limits for an Organizational Forms Library, click the Limits
To create a description of an Organizational Forms Library, click the Details
To set permissions for each user, click the Permissions
Article ID: 271816 - Last Review: 10/21/2013 00:43:53 - Revision: 1.5
Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbhowto KB271816