The display of a WebBrowser control may be partly erased when an item in a drop-down menu overlaps the control in Internet Explorer 9
- You have a computer that has Internet Explorer 9 installed.
- You develop a Windows Forms Application.
- The Windows Forms application hosts a WebBrowser control on the form.
- You add some menus and menu items to the MenuStrip control.
In this scenario, when you try to edit a menu item, you notice that the area where an item in a drop-down menu overlaps the WebBrowser control is erased after a new drop-down menu is displayed.
Security update informationTo resolve this issue, install the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer. To do this, visit the following Microsoft website:Note This update was first included in security update 2699988.
For more information about the security update, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2718628 - Last Review: 06/13/2012 00:17:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbbug kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew KB2718628