Visio2000: How to Add Components from Visio 2000 Technical Edition
This article was previously published under Q272179
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
After you have installed Visio 2000 Enterprise Edition, you can add components from Visio 2000 Technical Edition by doing one of the following:
- You can run the Setup program on the Visio 2000 Technical Edition CD.
- You can double-click Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel.
Of these two options, the second is much quicker. This article describes how to perform the second option in detail.
To add components from Visio 2000 Technical Edition quickly, follow these steps:
- Insert the Visio 2000 Technical Edition CD into your CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive.
- When the Visio 2000 splash screen appears, click Exit.
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- Find and select Visio 2000, and while holding down the SHIFT key, click Change.
Browse to the Install folder on the CD, and then click OK.The Visio Installation Manager appears.
- Click Add/Remove.
- Select the components that you want to add.
- Click Next.
A confirmation window appears showing all of the components that you want to add.
- Click Next again.
The installation process begins.
adding other more
Article ID: 272179 - Last Review: 10/21/2013 00:52:41 - Revision: 1.1
Microsoft Visio 2000 Technical Edition, Microsoft Visio 2000 Enterprise Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbhowto KB272179