Localized virtual desktop pool names are incorrectly displayed as "farm" in certain event logs in Windows Server 2012
Consider the following scenario:
- You create a virtual desktop pool on a computer that is running Windows Server 2012.
- You use non-Latin characters in the pool name.
- You view the TerminalServices-SessionBroker or TerminalServices-TSV-VmHostAgent logs.
In this scenario, the log displays the pool name as "farm" incorrectly. Note
This issue does not affect the functionality of the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI). You can still connect to the virtual desktop pool by using the localized pool name.
To work around this issue, use only Latin characters in the pool name.
Article ID: 2737612 - Last Review: 10/22/2012 04:41:00 - Revision: 1.0
- Windows Server 2012 Standard
- Windows Server 2012 Datacenter
- kbprb kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB2737612