A Windows Server 2012-based RD Connection Broker server does not process connection requests after the SQL Server database goes offline
Consider the following scenario:
- You have a Remote Desktop (RD) Connection Broker server that is running Windows Server 2012. The server is configured for high availability.
- The SQL Server database that the RD Connection Broker server connects to goes offline for more than 5 minutes.
- The SQL Server database goes back online.
In this scenario, the RD Connection Broker server does not process connection requests to remote desktops.
To resolve this issue, restart the RD Connection Broker server.
For more information about how to deploy RD Connection Broker with high availability in Windows Server 2012, go to the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 2750808 - Last Review: 08/31/2012 07:24:00 - Revision: 1.0
- Windows Server 2012 Datacenter
- Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Windows Server 2012 Standard
- kbexpertiseadvanced kbprb kbsurveynew KB2750808