Office 365: Outlook and mobile device connectivity troubleshooting resources
This article contains links to technical resources and support information for troubleshooting Microsoft Outlook connectivity and mobile device connectivity in Office 365.
Start the guide to troubleshoot this issue.
Cannot connect to Exchange Online by using OutlookMicrosoft Knowledge Base articles
- 814441 "An unknown error has occurred" error message in Outlook
- 2459968 Outlook 2011 for Mac doesn't automatically set up your email server settings for Exchange Online in Office 365
- 924625 When you use Outlook with an Exchange 2007 mailbox, you cannot connect to Exchange 2007, and you receive an error message
Poor performanceKnowledge Base articles
Auto Account Setup fails in Office 365Knowledge Base articles
- 2404385 Outlook can't set up a new profile by using Exchange Autodiscover for an Exchange Online mailbox in Office 365
- 2427141 You can't find a user in the offline address book in Office 365
- 2429946 How to troubleshoot the Outlook Offline Address Book in an Office 365 environment
- 2710604 "All Required Authentication Methods could not be found" error message when you use the Remote Connectivity Analyzer tool to test the authentication methods of the specified service in Office 365
- 2710605 "Anonymous authentication enabled for virtual directory" error message when you use the Exchange Analyzer tool to send an anonymous HTTP request from the remote server to the URL in Office 365
- 2710606 Error message in the Exchange Remote Connectivity Analyzer tool when you test the Outlook Anywhere feature in an Office 365 environment: "Mutual Authentication could not be established"
Help and Microsoft TechNet articlesVideos
Repeated password prompts in OutlookKnowledge Base articles
Cannot view free/busy information in the Outlook calendarKnowledge Base articles
- 2555008 How to troubleshoot free/busy issues in a hybrid deployment of on-premises Exchange Server and Exchange Online in Office 365
- 2581088 How to troubleshoot issues that prevent a user from viewing other users' free/busy information in Office Outlook 2007 and in Outlook 2010 in an Office 365 environment
Cannot configure mobile devicesKnowledge Base articles
- 2427193 A mobile device can't connect to Exchange Online by using Exchange ActiveSync
- 2679626 Your Office 365 email account is not automatically set up on your Google Android device or on your Apple iOS-based device through the Autodiscover service
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of these products.
Still need help? Go to the Office 365 Community website.
Article ID: 2757863 - Last Review: 03/07/2016 10:09:00 - Revision: 40.0
Microsoft Exchange Online
- o365022013 o365 gwt guided walk through kbtshoot o365a o365e o365m KB2757863