Internet Explorer 9 cannot retrieve a secure URL if BranchCache is enabled
- BranchCache support is enabled on the Windows Server for the network.
- The client computer has BranchCache enabled.
- The client computer is running Internet Explorer 9.
- On the client computer, you try to open a secure URL (https) that is larger than 4-KB characters long.
Security update informationTo resolve this problem, install the most current cumulative security update for Internet Explorer. To install the most current updates, visit the following Microsoft Website:
Note This update was first included in security update 2744842 (MS12-063). For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 2758617 - Last Review: 11/16/2012 03:26:00 - Revision: 3.0
- kbqfe kbfix kbwindowsupdate kburl kbhttp kbbug kbsurveynew KB2758617