Error Message: Errors Occurred While Loading Part of the Business Desk. Error Type: Active Server Pages (0x8002802B)
This article was previously published under Q276274
When you attempt to change the application protection for a Business Desk (BizDesk) application from high (or medium) to low, the Business Desk may not load, and the following error message occurs:
Errors occurred while loading part of the Business Desk.
Error Type: Active Server Pages (0x8002802B)
An error occurred while creating object 'g_MSCSAppConfig'.
The proper procedure for modifying the IIS application isolation for a Business Desk application is as follows:
- Open the properties for the Business Desk application.
- Modify the application protection.
- Unload the application (if loaded).
- Click Start, click Run, and then type iisreset.
comm2k com2k cs2k bizdesk g_MSCSAppConfig plutonium
Article ID: 276274 - Last Review: 10/24/2003 16:42:57 - Revision: 2.2
- Microsoft Commerce Server 2002 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Commerce Server 2000 Standard Edition