FIX: A Session Integrator application cannot connect to the same logical unit after the SessionLU0.Disconnect method is called in a Host Integration Server 2010 environment
Consider the following scenario:
- You use a Session Integrator application in a Microsoft Host Integration Server 2010 environment.
- The Session Integrator application uses an LU0 session (SessionLU0) to connect to an LU (Logical Unit) to communicate with an IBM mainframe application.
- The Session Integrator application calls the SessionLU0.Disconnect method to close the LU0 session.
- The Session Integrator application tries to start another LU0 session to connect to the same LU.
In this scenario, the Session Integrator application cannot connect to the same LU.
This issue occurs because the LU is still in session with the IBM mainframe application.
Cumulative update informationThe fix that resolves this issue is included in cumulative update package 6 for Host Integration Server 2010. For more information about how to obtain the cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
2752426 Cumulative update package 6 for Host Integration Server 2010
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of these products.
Article ID: 2771108 - Last Review: 11/28/2012 22:57:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Host Integration Server 2010
- kbqfe kbfix kbexpertiseinter kbbug kbsurveynew KB2771108