Shared application takes longer than expected to appear in an Office Live Meeting 2007 conference in Windows 8
Consider the following scenario:
- You install the Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 console on a computer that is running Windows 8.
- You join an Office Live Meeting 2007 conference.
- Another user shares an application or the desktop in the conference.
- You experience the delay every time that the user updates the sharing-session.
- In Windows 8, Office Live Meeting 2007 is supported only in desktop mode.
This issue occurs because it takes more time for Office Live Meeting 2007 to collect sharing session information in Windows 8 than in earlier versions of Windows.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
2770455 Description of the cumulative update package for the Windows-based Office Live Meeting 2007 client: December 2012
Article ID: 2776602 - Last Review: 01/11/2013 10:01:00 - Revision: 4.0
Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner KB2776602