WD97: How to Change Automatic Page Number Font or Size
This article was previously published under Q27784
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
This article describes how to change the format (such as font or font size)of automatic page numbers.
NOTE: Automatic page numbers do not include numbers applied in a header orfooter.
Follow these steps:
- On the Format menu, click Style.
- In the List box, click All Styles.
- Select Page Number from the Styles box and click Modify.
- Click the Format button and select Font.
- Select the Font tab and select the desired font, style and size.
- Click OK.If the formatting for the Page Number style is to be used as the defaultfor newly created documents, then click to select the Add To Templatecheck box in the lower-left corner of the Modify Style dialog box andthen click OK.
- Click the Close button in the Style dialog box.
Article ID: 27784 - Last Review: 12/04/2015 09:02:21 - Revision: 1.1
Microsoft Word 97 Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbinfo KB27784