The "Office Communication Server" option displays after you install Office 2013 and the Live Meeting Conferencing Add-in for Outlook in Windows 8
Consider the following scenario:
- You install Microsoft Office 2013 and the Live Meeting Conferencing Add-in for Outlook in Windows 8.
- You click the Conferencing tab, and then you click the Conferencing icon.
- You open the User Accounts dialog box.
In this scenario, the Office Communication Server
option unexpectedly displays in the User Accounts
This issue occurs because the path of a registry key in Office 2013 differs from the path used in earlier versions of Office.
To resolve the issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the cumulative update for the Live Meeting Conferencing Add-in for Outlook: December 2012
Article ID: 2783950 - Last Review: 12/19/2012 09:28:00 - Revision: 3.0
- Conferencing Add-in for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter KB2783950