Empty delegates list for a cloud-based resource mailbox when you use EMC in an on-premises Exchange Server 2010 SP2 environment
Consider the following scenario:
- You install Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2) or a later update rollup that was released before Update Rollup 6 in an Exchange Server 2010 organization.
- You manage a cloud-based resource mailbox that has some delegates by using the Exchange Management Console (EMC) in the on-premises organization.
- You open the Resource Policy tab in the properties dialog box of the resource mailbox.
In this scenario, the list of the delegates for the resource mailbox is displayed as empty.
This occurs because the property definition does not provide a name for the ResourceDelegates property. Therefore, the EMC cannot find the property to display the specified delegates.
To resolve this issue, install the following update rollup:
Description of Update Rollup 6 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 2788151 - Last Review: 02/19/2013 02:17:00 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2
- kbfix kbqfe kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew KB2788151