Windows Phone SDK update for Windows Phone 7.8 is available
New components that this update includesThis update includes the following new components:
- Adds a new Windows Phone 7.8 emulator in Windows Phone SDK.
- Adds a new emulator entry in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 for Windows Phone 7.8 the emulator.
New features that this update enablesThis update includes the following new features:
- Adds the ability to start a Windows Phone 7.8 emulator in Visual Studio 2010 and Visual Studio 2012.
- Adds the ability to validate Windows Phone applications on the Windows Phone 7.8 emulator.
Update informationWindows Phone SDK update for Windows Phone 7.8 is available from the following Windows Phone Develop Center website:
PrerequisitesTo apply this update, you must have Windows Phone SDK 7.1 or Windows Phone SDK 8.0 installed on your computer.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Article ID: 2791168 - Last Review: 01/22/2013 17:27:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced atdownload KB2791168