Group By Columns does not group items as expected in SharePoint Online
Not sure what release of Office 365 you're using? Go to the following Microsoft website:
When you configure Group By Columns by using calculated values on a Microsoft SharePoint Online site, you may experience one or more of the following issues:
- Items that already exist on the list aren't grouped in the same section as new items.
- Duplicate groupings are present for both old and new items.
- Items that exist in the list don't appear in the group that they're configured for.
This issue occurs after you receive the latest SharePoint Online service update. The product team is working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Article ID: 2795623 - Last Review: 02/27/2013 04:31:00 - Revision: 4.0
- Microsoft Office 365 for enterprises (pre-upgrade)
- Microsoft Office 365 for small businesses (pre-upgrade)
- Microsoft Office 365 for education (pre-upgrade)
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
- o365 o365062011 pre-upgrade o365a o365e o365p o365m KB2795623