Call transfer is not successful when you use UI suppression in a Microsoft Lync 2010 SDK application
Scenario 1Consider the following scenario:
- You enable UI suppression in Microsoft Lync 2010, and then you use a Microsoft Lync 2010 SDK application.
- You call a response group, and then you hear on-hold music.
- A response group agent picks up the call.
Scenario 2Consider the following scenario:
- You enable UI suppression in Microsoft Lync 2010, and then you use a Lync 2010 SDK application.
- You call a user (user A). Then, user A accepts your call in Lync 2010.
- User A has another call with a different user (user B) in a separate conversation window.
- User A tries to transfer the call with user B to you.
This issue occurs because the UI-suppressed Lync 2010 client does not correctly handle a SIP INVITE message that contains a "replaces" header in the previously mentioned scenarios.
To resolve this issue, install the following cumulative update:
2791382 Description of the cumulative update package for Lync 2010: March 2013
For more information about UI suppression in Lync 2010 SDK, go to the following MSDN website:
Article ID: 2796743 - Last Review: 03/14/2013 16:53:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Enterprise Edition, Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Standard Edition
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertiseadvanced KB2796743