Delegates cannot make calls on behalf of a manager by using a Lync 2013 client that is paired with a Lync Phone Edition-based telephone
Consider the following scenario:
- User A is a delegate of user B.
- The Enterprise Voice feature is enabled for both user A and user B.
- User A signs in to a Lync 2013 client on a computer.
- User A signs in to Lync Phone Edition on a telephone. The telephone is connected to the computer by using a USB cable and is paired with the Lync 2013 client.
- User A tries to make a call on behalf of user B.
In this scenario, the call fails immediately.
To resolve the issue, install the following cumulative update:
Description of the Lync 2013 updates: February 2013
For more information about how to act as a delegate, go to the following Microsoft website: :
Article ID: 2798148 - Last Review: 02/20/2013 07:59:00 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Lync 2013
- kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbexpertisebeginner KB2798148