You cannot share a poll by using the Danish version of a Lync 2013 desktop client
Consider the following scenario:
- You sign in to the Danish version of a Microsoft Lync 2013 desktop client.
- You start a conversation with another user.
- You rest the mouse pointer over the Share button to show the flyout menu, and then you click Poll.
- You enter a poll name that contains one of the following characters:
- You enter valid values in the other fields, and then you click the Create button.
In this scenario, the poll is not shared with the other user.
To work around this issue, enter a poll name that does not contain the characters that are listed in the "Symptoms" section.
Article ID: 2806002 - Last Review: 01/31/2013 06:50:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbexpertiseadvanced kbsurveynew kbtshoot kbbug KB2806002