How to change email notification settings in your Yammer account
This article describes how to change the settings for the email notifications that you receive from your Yammer account.
To change the email notifications, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Yammer account. In the upper-right corner of the screen, click the ellipsis (…), and then click Edit Profile.
- In the column on the left side, click Notifications.
Note If you're a member of multiple networks, click the name of the network that you want to change the email notifications for. You'll have to change the notification settings for each network individually.
- In the Send me a digest of message activity drop-down list, select Never, Daily, or Weekly. This sets the frequency at which you'll receive a digest email message that summarizes the recent activity in your network.
- Under the Email me when... section header, clear the check box next to each update type that you don't want to be notified about.
- Under the There is new activity in the following Groups section header, select the check box next to each group that you want to receive real-time email updates for. You can clear a selected check box to stop updates for that group.
- Click Save at the bottom to put all the changes that you've made into effect.
Article ID: 2808430 - Last Review: 04/01/2014 20:42:00 - Revision: 7.0