How to Fix the Problem that the Computer Cannot be Shutdown Completely in the Window 8 System - Yi Baodian
The computer with Window 8 is not really shutdown after clicking "Shutdown". How to fix this odd problem?
It turns out that the computer needs some setting changes in the system to shutdown completely. Please follow these steps:
1. Right-click in the blank space and click "All Applications". Then, open the "Control Panel" from "Start".
2. Click "System and Security" in the Control Panel menu.
3. Under the "Power Options" click "Change what the power buttons do".
4. Uncheck "Turn on fast startup (recommended)".
5. Click "Save Changes".
After changing the settings, try again to shutdown the computer. Successful?
If not, you can go to the Forums to look for some good solutions.
Looking forward to your advices and suggestions!It's very grateful for you to spend a few seconds rating this article in the feedback form below after you using "Yi Baodian", to help us improve our work. If you have any suggestions or ideas, you can also fill in the "Additional comments". (To fix your problems faster, you can discuss your technical questions in the corresponding posts in the Microsoft communities)
Article ID: 2809595 - Last Review: 04/16/2013 06:55:00 - Revision: 1.0
- kbinfo kbhowto kbstepbystep kbtypenonkb kbpubtypesc kbexpertisebeginner KB2809595