You cannot install Visio 2013 or Project 2013 from HUP
When you install Microsoft Office Professional Plus from the Home Use Program (HUP), you find that you cannot install one of the following programs:
- Microsoft Project 2013
- Microsoft Visio 2013
Additionally, you may receive the following error message:
Something went wrong
Sorry, we ran into a problem.
This problem occurs because you cannot install Project and Visio at the same time.
To work around this problem, follow these steps:
- Run Online Repair for the product that was successfully installed, either Project or Visio.
- Wait for the installation part of Online Repair to finish.
- Install the product with which you are experiencing the problem, either Project or Visio.
For more information about how to repair Office programs, go to the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 2814761 - Last Review: 02/07/2013 22:59:00 - Revision: 2.0
- Office 2013 HUP ProPlus
- Visio Pro HUP 2013
- Project HUP 2013
- Microsoft Visio Professional 2013
- Microsoft Project 2013 Professional
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013