This issue can occur if the Microsoft Outlook user's password for Microsoft Exchange Online recently changed (or is a temporary password) and the user has not updated the password in the Credential Manager applet within the Control Panel.
1. On the affected computer, open the Control Panel.
2. Click on User Accounts.
3. Click Manage Your Credentials.
4. Locate and click on the affected user account that is configured for Exchange Online.
5. Click Edit.
6. Type in the new password in the Password field.
7. Click the Save button.
8. Close the Credential Manager.
ID článku: 2821083 - Poslední kontrola: 02/26/2013 14:43:00 - Revize: 1.0
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, CRM Online via Office 365 E Plans, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Professional Edition