Office 365 Integration Service reports do not run after you install Update Rollup 1 for Windows Server 2012 Essentials
The following important Windows services are not running. Windows Server Office 365 Integration Service (O365ProviderSvc) Note: Services can be stopped when software updates are applied.
Fix it for me
- This wizard may be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you are not on the computer that has the problem, save the Fix it solution to a flash drive or a CD and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
- We would appreciate your feedback. To provide feedback or to report any issues with this solution, please leave a comment on the "Fix it for me" blog or send us an email message.
Let me fix it myself
Method 1By using administrative credentails, run the following Windows PowerShell script on the server, and then restart the dashboard:
Set-Service -Name PwdSyncProviderSvc -StartupType Automatic
Set-Service -Name PwdSyncProviderSvc -Status Running
Set-Service -Name O365ProviderSvc -Status Running
- Under Administrative Tools, open the Services console.
- Find the service that is named Windows Server Password Synchronization Service.
- Click the service, and then, on the General tab of the Windows Server Password Synchronization Service Properties dialog box, change Startup type to Automatic.
- Start the Windows Server Password Synchronization Service.
- Start the Windows Server Office 365 Integration Service.
- Restart the dashboard.
Article ID: 2828257 - Last Review: 04/09/2013 02:56:00 - Revision: 4.0
- kbfixme kbmsifixme KB2828257